STK Nikon EN-EL15 Battery 2200mAh
Compatible with: Nikon EN-EL15 Batteries, and MH25 Battery Charger. Compatible with these Nikon cameras: D600, D610, D7000, D7100, D7200, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, Nikon 1 V1 and all others using EN-EL15 batteries.
>> Read more: black friday camera deals 2015
SterlingTek tm and STK tm are registered trademarks of SterlingTEK Inc., advertising images and text are protected by copyright, unauthorized use is prohibited.
- COMPATIBLE WITH NIKON D600, D610, D7000, D7100, D7200, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, Nikon 1 V1 Cameras and others
- MADE WITH TOP QUALITY JAPANESE CELLS – STK’s Nikon EN-EL15 2200mAh Battery Pack is made with #1 Japanese Cells.
- AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL – STK EN-EL15 battery is equivalent to or Exceeds OEM Nikon ENEL15 Battery specs.
- TESTED INDEPENDENTLY FOR SAFETY – CE and RoHS Safety Certification.
- HAVE A PROBLEM? LET US KNOW! We take care of our customers just email us.
>> Read more: victoria secret black friday 2015 here
In the past I have always recommended SterlingTek batteries based on value since my previous testing showed them meeting OEM battery rated capacities, for a fraction of the price. This is no longer true.
Using an iCharger 208B for analysis, I ran two discharge tests on each of the two SterlingTek EN-EL15 batteries I received. Testing with a 500mA drain from a 8.4V full charge to a depleted 6.0V, the batteries only gave me a max of 1389mAh and 1442mAh. This is only 63% of the claimed capacity. The claimed capacity numbers are being increased by SterlingTek to “compete” with other brands that also do not meet their stated capacities.
– The original Nikon EN-EL15 battery is rated at 1900mAh and sells for $45 new, $30 used. Running with a 500mA drain, my 3-year old Nikon battery provided 1932mAh.
– The STK EN-EL15 battery is sold as 2200mAh, but it tests around 1400mAh. This battery sells for 1/3 the price of a new Nikon EN-EL15, or half the price of a used Nikon pack.
>> Read more: ipod touch black friday here
For the price, the battery works, but you will be swapping batteries more often. I cannot provide 5 stars because the battery capacity is falsely advertised like many today. I cannot provide 4 stars because the battery does not come close to the Nikon battery, which was released with the technology available 5 years ago.
These batteries do not come close to matching the Nikon in capacity, but they are 1/3 the price of a new Nikon pack. I will not comment on expected cell degradation since it has not been tested, but my experience with previous STK batteries is that they will degrade in capacity quicker than oem pack cells, and completely fail sooner than the oem battery packs.
>> Read more: home page here
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here